Sunday, February 10, 2013

CAUTION: May Be Habit Forming

I just did a thirty minute cross training routine. My legs feel like Jell-O. I am sweaty and the dogs keep trying to lick the salty from my face. I am parched and have already downed 16 ounces of nice cold h2o. I feel a little gross and am in desperate need of a shower...

But I could get used to this. It's a good feeling.

I've been done now for about five minutes or so and my breathing has returned to normal so I'm actually in pretty good shape as it is. I want to be better, though. I want to be toned. I want to be healthy. And I want to be taking less figgin' insulin.

$70 bucks a bottle, retail.
 
I've noticed that when I exercise more and eat less I use less insulin. (I know, it's a wonder I haven't won the Nobel Prize for smarts.) I have plenty of reasons to bust my butt and get in better shape, but  when I get around to exercising I still feel like it's an even worthy of a blog. It shouldn't be. It should be status quo. It should be a blog worthy event when I don't exercise.
 
I've been tossing around the idea of getting a gym membership and getting a personal trainer. Maybe having someone nag me and tell me what I'm doing wrong (and right) would help. The weather is getting nicer...I could try to take up running again. I don't know why I want  to exercise but never seem to be motivated enough to actually do it.
 
Okay...that just doesn't look right at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment